The enterprise Elektrozashchita PP Ltd. has the ability to provide services for laser cutting of sheet metal, ensuring the quality and efficiency of work performed.
- The maximum thickness of the processed metal – to 16 mm
- Dimensions of the processed material – 3000х1500 mm
To place an order you need:
- Call the manager of our company +380966573151, +380662710755
- Send by email Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org task file (The task file must meet the specific requirements presented below).
- Write the number of parts for each drawing and material.
- Indicate – Own or subcontracting material.
- Write your name and contact phone number for details.
Drawings and requirements for them
For accuracy, speed of miscalculation of the order and elimination of errors, the TOR (technical task) must meet the requirements below:
- File format: * .dxf.
- Contour details at a scale of 1: 1.
- The * .dxf file should not contain splines, overlapping and intersecting contours, contour breaks, part contours should consist of simple elements: a segment, an arc, a circle.
- On one of the contour elements must be affixed control size.
- The sweep should be a contour of the part without fold lines, text, dimensions except for the control.
- The job file prepared without taking into account these requirements may not be accepted for work, or the time for the calculation of the order may be significantly increased.
Why laser laser cutting?
In the current realities, due to the presence of tough competition, it is very important that cutting materials be carried out qualitatively, with sufficient productivity and minimal waste. Laser cutting of metal, without any doubt, corresponds to all the parameters listed above without exception.
Cutting accuracy up to 0.01 mm ensures compliance with the drawings and significantly optimizes the production of any, even the most high-tech products. If you have made the choice to use the services of laser cutting, you will save money on the production of dies, punches and dies, as well as other devices necessary for the independent production of parts and blanks.
Yes, the cost of services is more expensive when compared to other types of metal cutting, but QUALITY is much HIGHER!