Disconnectors Outdoor LSOTCG series 10/400 (630) U1
Disconnecting LSOTCG (s) 10/400 (630) U1 are:
– To create a visible break the electrical circuit to ensure safe maintenance of electrical equipment;
– To enable or disable energized de-energized parts of the high voltage circuit;
– Grounding of disconnected sites by using fixed earthing;
– For opening and closing load current transformers.
When ordering, please note the following information:
The following types of disconnectors RLND (s) 10/400 (630) on the U1 terminal of the structure:
the movable output on the rotary column – a flexible coupling;
a fixed terminal.
As agreed with the customer prior to shipment disconnectors are packed and placed on pallets 1200h1600mm:
Technical parameters RLND isolator (s) 10/400 (630) U1:
1. Rated voltage, kV 10
2. Maximum operating voltage 12 kV
3. Rated current 400 A (630)
4. Rated impulse withstand current kA 20 (25)
5. Withstanding thermal current, kA 10 (12.5)
6. The time course of the current thermal stability, with:
– For the main blades 3
– Grounding knives 1
7. Mounted on the mechanical strength of the resource,
cycles IN 10000
8. creepage distance for external insulation degree
contamination I / II, see, for at least 22/30
9. Permissible tension wires applied to
stationary insulators, N, not more than 200
10. Operating conditions:
– Height above sea level, m, not more than 1,000
– Ambient air temperature, ° C from -45 to +40
– Wind speed on icy, m / s, not more than 15
– Wind speed in the absence of ice, m / s, not more than 40
– The thickness of the ice cover to mm 10
– Safety requirements according to GOST 12.2.007.3-75.
Symbol disconnectors RLND (s) 10/400 (630) U1:
RLND – isolator line outdoor, dvuhkolonkovy;
h – with grounding knives;
10 – Rated voltage, kV;
400 (630) – rated current, A;
U1 – climatic modification and placement category according to GOST 15150-69.
Disconnecting RLND series (s) 10/400 (630) U1 manufactured in accordance with GOST 689-90.
Attention! The manufacturer is constantly working on improving the design and manufacturing technology RLND (s) 10/400 (630) U1 and reserves the right to make changes in the design of disconnectors, without impairing the technical characteristics, and do not affect the installation and operation conditions.